WingLights Wired are a more powerful and wired version of WingLights indicators, suitable for use with mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, e-bikes and electric scooters.
WingLights Wired highlights riders’ direction intentions during dangerous areas and turns and increases all-around visibility to other road users. The WingLights Wired Component Part is connected directly to the vehicle’s main power supply and installed via the handlebars.
- Homologated: Pursuant to the UN Regulation 148 with certification as front (E11) and rear (E12) indicators (STVZÖ compliant in Germany).
- Shockproof: 100+ drop tests
- Weatherproof: IP67 rated.
- Suitable for: mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, e-bikes and electric scooters with hollow round handlebars.
WingLights Wired have a 'flashing relay' embedded and operates using a handlebar-mounted switch or button (sold separately). Once activated with the switch, the WingLights will flash bright amber, making your turning intentions clear to other road users.
Read our installation guide for complete instructions.
• WingLights Wired are just a component part of a system that you have to create and customize to your liking; what we sell here are only the turn signals (left and right).
No wiring, grips or switch are included.
The switch can be bought separately here: WingLights Wired Switch Component Part.
• Please note that this is a component part that have to be connected to the electrical system of the vehicle (this may void warranty on your vehicle) therefore we strongly suggest turning to a professional installator. Do not attempt installation without consulting our Installation Guide.
• Please note that this item is manually fulfilled. Email us on email@example.com to request this product. We ship by standard shipping, deliveries will take 5-7 days within the EU and longer for the US and the Rest of the World.
LED Colour: Amber
Input Voltage: 12v
Power Consumption: 3w 0.25A
Materials: PC (polycarbonate, aluminium)
Light diameter: 32.1mm
Length outside handlebar: 38.31mm
Inner handlebar diameter: 22mm
Weight: 33g (per light)
Certification: Direction Indicator Lamp pursuant UN Regulation no. 148.
Certified as front indicator (E11) and rear indicator (E12).
Waterproof: IP67 certification