Heated Grips Installation & Use
COMPATIBILITY (BIKES, E-BIKES, E-SCOOTERS):
Cycl Heated Grips are compatible with any handlebar with a diameter of 22mm and able to suit grips with a length of 150mm.
To use the Heated Grips you will need to have a pocket charger (power bank) with two USB Type-A ports available.
1) Remove the original grips from your vehicle.
2) With the help of an 3mm Allen Key (Hex key) loosen the screws positioned in the aluminium rings of the Cycl Heated Grips.
3) Insert the Heated Grips onto the handlebar.
4) Insert the bar end cap (unless you want to install the WingLights).
5) Tighten the Hex screws until the grips is secured and doesn't move.
To turn on the Heated Grips just plug them into your battery pack (note that some power banks need to be powered on).
To turn off unplug them (or turn off the power bank, if applicable).
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide further assistance.
Back to installation page